Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween with Crawling with a Birthday Shoutout!

Officially on Wednesday evening Aidan began crawling, just like that. He just decided once and for all I am going to go wherever I want if you won't take me. I have video but no time to post much. He is sleeping and I am trying to catch up on housework. Is that possible? I don't think so. It is raining here today and the leaves are falling. We did trick-or-treat on Thursday night and going to again in the city tonight if the rain stops but not looking promising. Aidan has also been for about 2 weeks going from a crawling position or on his belly to sitting, just like that too. And the diaper changes, manic I tell you. He has a full-blown fit when trying to get a diaper changed. He twists, turns, rolls and crawls away exposing his little bottom and front to the whole world. That is a boy for you though. Many diapers these days are crooked, sagged, have the thong thing going on with 1 side up his butt crack. Hopefully they will still catch everything.

Happy Birthday to me and Happy Halloween to you guys.
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Teresa! Glad you liked my post, featured over at Monica's blog, Pixel Perfect.

    Stop by Ordinary Inspirations any time!

    Nice to meet you!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails